Music Banter - View Single Post - Guess the meaning
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonace View Post
The goose is a metaphore maybe? For perhaps a person who seems goodnatured but cause more trouble then they are worth?
Actually not far off, Dumb geese was dylan thomas' metaphor in under milk wood for the gossiping mothers outside the school, bitching about everyone else, dumb geese hissing merely creates an image of a lower class wives comittee bitching about everyone else around them, so I used it in the sense of sort of describing a common culture of idiocy i see around me and then just take the second line literally in the sense that it portrays how the majority of the people around me have never really accomplished anything great in their lives.
So it's basically about all the wankers that were living by me in that **** hole i was living in up to recently being a bunch of morons who made nothing of themselves and have nothing to do but piss around all day every day accomplishing nothing, sponging what they can, living in **** council tin housing and generally being a bunch of morons that banter on about **** all all the time with each other.

Somebody elses turn?
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote