Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Barack Obama Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #46 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
we learned that long before Bush.

LOL.

no, they don't "tax me to keep me alive", they force me to pay for a bunch of things i may or may not support. if anything i'd be able to keep myself alive a hell of a lot better if so much of my money weren't being stolen from me.

...not that i'm a Republican supporter either.
Your Icon is Milton Freidman, yeah you're no republican alright.

Look I know most of you brainwashed jackasses think that welfare queens in ghettos are taking all your money but the truth is, most of your federal tax money goes to states with no economic income.

I live in MA, we make money hand over fist up here from Universities, the 128 beltway (the east coast silicon valley) and as of late, the film industry.

We give $1 to the Federal Government and we get in return .60 cents.

Kentucky on the other have gives a $1 and they get a $1.50 because their poor as christ and apparently when you take away slavery, the rednecks can't actually do labor. Apparently being from a "right to work" state doesn't mean you actually do work, its more of a guideline.

The republicans have jacked up the national deficeit since Reagan, worse with the Bush twins, and you know who had us on track to a surplus? Yeah you know.

The repulicans pretend to be fiscally responsible, they pretend to be small government but the only thing they try to do is prevent abortions, euthanasia, and stem cell research. I'll add the word "ineffectivly" as well because for two years they had the rubber stab and they still dropped the ball.

The Republican Party; vote for us and we'll send AIDS money to Africa.

I'm all set.