Music Banter - View Single Post - Ghosts/dopplegangers/faeries/vampires etc etc
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 08:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTshirt
well i heard that scientists always find a plausible explanation for everything we call "paranormal". like vampires... people in the middle ages (in the past, anyway) called people that were suffering of porphyria vampires.
or ghosts... LedZep said he saw one.. tell me about it, i'm really curious cause i dunno what to think.. my sister is convinced that we have a ghost in our house. and she's the older one.. i never thought they were real (maybe when i was little) but i can't say they're just made up stories cause i'm not sure of that either...
it was actually in these really old, delapidated public toilets on a caravan site while i was on holiday..about 9 years ago. they were quite scary to look at but me and these little guys i met there decided to go in and have a piss because we thought it would be really funny (dont ask). was really gloomy and shadowy inside, plasters crumbling of all of the walls, and as ive gone into a cubicle ive seen like a very strange mist in the rough form of a human just standing in the centre, with two huge black holes on what i assumed was its head. it started coming towards me so as you can probably guess, i legged it. never went back. and i can assure you thats 100% true. i dont believe in vampires though i like the idea of them.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote