Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #339 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible Lizard View Post
Compared to what? The band not symphonic enough for you?

That vid wasn't bad, far from terrible and leagues better than most of the **** they call "metal" today. And for future reference don't be so idiotic as to attach the typical ugly metal-kids stereotype to every metal-related group you dislike. Those kids listen to **** like "the Devil Wears Prada" and Slipknot.
I wouldn't suggest 'telling' me to do anything my friend unless your goal was to create a confrontation, I'm sorry did my generally stereotypical opinion of a clearly **** band offend you in some way? Best keep down the slandering now ey mate? I'm not partial to being aimlesly deemed an 'Idiot' by complete strangers
Really, was there any basis for your being so sharp in your response to me? or are you always such a negative character?

You want an explination of why I deem that band to be ****? Not that I'm not already entitled to have whatever harmless opinion of a band I ****ing want without being demonised by anyone as long as it remains within the boundaries of reason. (and quite frankly I find my dislike of them to be quite rational), Ok.

Apart from being immediately confronted by what appear, and yes I can comfortably stereotype however much I ****ing want to, ...what appear to be two completely dumb-founded ****ing morons.

Within the first couple of seconds I'm then confronted with that introduction, only further leading me to believe they are infact completely stereotypical metal ****ing morons.

Then I'm greeted by a dischorded, uninteresting repetition of a modal scale being tapped out over and over by these ****ing retards.

Followed on by a mindlessly dreary and boringly unoriginal metal solo,
There was no creativity in what was written, It convayed no emotion, Nor do I consider what they did to be very technical. So what was the point in it? It's merely another **** metal song being churned out of the crapper by a bunch of ****ing idiots, to what is an audience of completely idiotic metal-heads nodding away in approval of this 'drop c' dischorded wank guitar-work.

There, I elaborated on my previous stereotype of this band, that's my opinion, I believe the thread asked for it and it was within the boundaries of rational thought and reasoning for me to think it.

So can we be a little bit more ****ing polite about our responses next time or what?

Last edited by littleknowitall; 01-27-2009 at 01:45 PM.
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote