Music Banter - View Single Post - Just Another Newb
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
reno42
Groupie

Default Just Another Newb

Hey all! Um...it's been forever since I've made an intro post so I don't what to say... Just that I look forward to chatting with everyone, I guess XP I've been looking for half-decent music forum to talk with other music lovers and I have finally found this one.

What do I like to listen to? Ehh...lots of weird random stuff XD Well, weird and random when put together I suppose. Put it this way, a small selection of my favourite bands/singers are: Depeche Mode, KOKIA, Serenity, All-American Rejects, Basshunter, Chroma Key, The Delgados and Within Temptation...if you want to go by genres I like metal (progressive, symphonic or melodic, usually.), Celtic (generally instrumental. Though Flogging Molly is good too XD), techno (♥ Basshunter and DJ Splash), some classic rock(ish) stuff, select j-rock/pop, indie rock, movie soundtracks, alternative and funky experimental stuff. Yeah...so I guess you'll find me everywhere ^^;

Anyhow...this is way longer than I expected it to be. I'll stop now. Talk to you all soon.
reno42 is offline   Reply With Quote