Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #369 (permalink)
Roemilca
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassdxtreme View Post
im so confused how anyone could think that avril lavigne is punk...she dresses like a punk chick but so what you can't judge a book by its cover. So green day may not be the punkiest punk band out there, but atleast there not as ****ty as Story of the Year and All American Rejects, atleast not in my opinion...but besides all that, who the hell even suggested them as the worse metal band, i can agree with that, seeing as there not even remotely metal haha
Story Of The Year? Are you serious?
Otep really isn't that bad, they were one of the pioneers of death metal.
And as for Green Day, they're pop-punk/pop, right?
Now, back on topic, I have no idea who the worst metal band ever is. The question itself is too unspecific to answer. To nu-metal, I would say either Linkin Park or Slipknot. To metalcore, I would say Drop Dead, Gorgeous. It's just little teenagers making noise. The end. And what's up with all this **** about them being 'fashioncore' and 'noisecore'? This is getting way out of hand. Next up, what, 'applecore'? Little scene kids need to shut up and stick to their little BrokenCYDE and Dot Dot Curve and all that little sceaming-electronica "crunk" piece of ****.