Music Banter - View Single Post - Morning, all.
Thread: Morning, all.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
CanesFan311
Groupie

Default Morning, all.

Another new member here. Stumbled upon these forums this morning while surfing the web in my state of insomnia that I can't seem to rid myself of. Looks like a pretty decent place for some music talks.

I'm a frequent member of a couple other bulletin boards, mostly the 311 forums. Kinda nice these two board have the same setup, so not much to learn while starting up here.

Anyways, I'm a pretty big music nut. I've got a fairly diverse taste and listen to just about everything, though I guess if I had to put my favorite genre of music on the table, it'd probably be the reggae/alt/rock scene. I'm a nut for the likes of Ballyhoo!, 311, Sublime, Pepper, (old) Incubus, etc... but as said, I like just about everything. Hell, I've got a pretty diverse concert history. Everything from 311 to NOFX to Poison to Snoop Dogg. Been into a bit of it all.

Guess I'll take a couple minutes her and start scannin through some of this stuff. Looks like a good crowd.

One question - How do I get my last.fm stuff to work in my sig? Codes aren't working... figured it might be turned off for new members or something, and I couldn't find an explanation with a search.
CanesFan311 is offline   Reply With Quote