Music Banter - View Single Post - In high school you were...?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #127 (permalink)
BoopieJones
Music Addict

I'm a senior. I fall under the stereotypical, Senior-itis ridden girl who sleeps too little at night and too much in class, applied to 5 colleges but wont get in because she never gave her guidance counselor envelopes to mail them transcripts to in, do everything last minute and then some or dont do it at all etc. Im incredibly lazy. I go out too much. I like to make a fool out of myself in class, and I say whats on my mind all the time. I don't care about the uniform code. I'm however...a nerd. Yes, a nerd. I love computers. I play Magic: The Gathering. I read too many comics. I like deep discussions. I'm also a socialite, though. I drink on occasion. I've smoked quite a lot but stopped. Its something a lot of people on this island do. Almost everyone in this island is a pot-head unless you're in my stupid catholic all girls school, in this case if you smoke you have to keep it taboo or feel the wrath of your sheltered friends. I'm not popular, and I used to get teased a whole lot when I was freshman year. I guess those people realized I'm a whole lot cooler than they thought. Ha! I just do what I want and I love my friends and I love to participate in class if I'm not sleeping, and I like to excel when I'm not being too lazy.

Since everyone is posting their classes, here I go with my overbooked senior schedule

AP Calculus
AP Physics
AP English Literature and Composition
AP Studio Art
Model UN
Women Leaders/Lifestyles
Computer Graphics/Web

And there you have it. I'm also in like 10 clubs that I neglect.

^ And I dont have a lunch period. I just ...don't eat. And spend copious amounts of money on Sushi.