Music Banter - View Single Post - I-Doser
Thread: I-Doser
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Default I-Doser

I looked it up and the Recreational Drug Thread was the only result, but for time's sake, seeing as its 110 pages, I would just make this. Because that's obviously about REAL drugs. Firstly, it is quite annoying for anyone to hear the concept and say "ohhh that can't be real!" I see comments on youtube videos of certain doses that were posted and people REALLY think you will get high listening to the Marijuana one, or drunk listening to the Alcohol one. Binaural Beats and the science behind them has been around for over 100 years. It's not some new found gimmick. It is simply a recreational program that alters your brainwaves (if done correctly) to a certain level, and accordingly, feel certain effects. I-Doser refined the science and have made doses that attempt to recreate certain feelings. There is one dose called Insomniac that will put you to sleep, and for me it is very effective. I imagine because the brain has 4 basic levels, sorted in accordance to the amount of activity going on. The higher the level, the higher the amount of activity. So it simply lowers your brain waves to a state of relaxation, and eventually, sleep. I haven't tried any of the drug ones yet, but I may soon. I had some bizarre results with a few of the doses that I have tried. I don't want to do them all at once, so I spread them out. Chances are, it wouldn't be a good idea to do too many at once anyway, since it's dealing with brain activity. Have any of you tried this program yet?
CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote