Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Interpol Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 09:52 AM   #46 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
you know ,just because you're British, doesn't mean you HAVE to be a self-centered *******. you know what NARROW minded is? its not knowing where Croatia is, or Slovakia or Ukraine, it's never watching movies with subtitles or listening to music that isn't in English, it's not bothering to learn a different language because, well ,why the **** should you, it's thinking you're better then me because your in the West and I'm in the East, it's thinking we have no computers, electricity or running water and we grow sheep for a living and being surprised when you find out we have McDonalds and Subway sandwiches....MY mind is WIDE-****ING-OPEN!!
Oh don't blame the brittish because of these two jackasses. Just blame them.

You'll fight with both of them if you're here long enough, just make smartass comments about how they're musically inept and stay relaxed.

I like interpol, I bought TOTBL's and its so so, i've only heard Evil from antics, but I like it. Theres alot of people running around here who think their opinion is godly, you cna't let it get to you, because these two are the least of your worries.

P.S. - try "love will tear us apart", people seem to like that one, at least Rufus Wainwrights sister does.