Music Banter - View Single Post - Mri
Thread: Mri
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
stereolunch
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I think lambasting a long standing forum member with only a few posts to your name is a little foolhardy, no matter what his content was. CC can indeed be an obnoxious little sod but he can also be extremly funny with his droll remarks. In no instance within this thread was he disrespectful or offensive. Abrupt- yes but that's the only crime within this thread so to call a poster offensive without reading around the forums and his own posting style. You personally may find his avatar quote offensive, and if many others do then we will of course look into the matter. However you then proceed in a roundabout way to call HIM a retard.

Please think before you post especially as you are new to the forums. I hope this doesn't deter you from continuing posting.
you seem like a cool dude...i think if you were to re-carefully read the progression of the thread you might see what i saw...and that is that "CC" had nothing to say at all about what seemed to me a very well written article...opting instead to use his forum seniority to intimidate a girl and get a laugh from his friends...

i may be new to this forum but i have been a moderator on many other forums; i know how it goes, ok? I am a web programmer i didnt' just fall out off a truck- I think we all can agree that "CC" was out of line here. I will read his posts now and maybe they will redeem him and i will see the person you see...time will tell...i am all about being funny when appropriate.

i formally apologize though for also getting a little under the collar and i thank you for pointing out that i am still welcome here as i wasn't sure where you were going at first with all this...but like i said it look like some dude picking on a little girl from my POV.

as for MRI i am listening to "Letters Never Sent" and it is absolutely mind blowing with all the Arab influences...i downloaded all the tracks so i could make sense of this review and i have to admit Nina Cobain is spot on with all her track comments. this album is amazing in that i don't think i have heard anything quite like it except for the few songs that are Alice In Chains - ish.