Music Banter - View Single Post - How old are you?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
BoopieJones
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
If you REALLY enjoy your maths and calculus then you should look at mechanical and civil engineering. You'll find computer engineering has a lot more to do with programming and such.
I'll see what happens when I get to college. I was always really interesting in computer and graphic design and wanted to go in that direction, but felt that engineering would be more my level. So I combined them - I'm not really sure what mechanical and civil engineering is, Maybe I'll take a little bit of a few things before I decide my Major...or I can do the double Major thing.

I find out whether or not I got accepted to my ED school sunday. I have a very good chance of being accepted, and getting a great merit scholarship...I'm not going to a place like MIT, I screwed up my chances for Cornell (my personal essay was terribly written last minute.....I forgot to give them my resume) I have not finished the part two of the app for cooper and it is due sunday...I applied ED to a pretty good engineering school (high ranked and yada yada) so I'm probably going there...and very excited about it. Just not about its tuition.
BoopieJones is offline   Reply With Quote