Music Banter - View Single Post - Why I hate Metallica
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
lilbloodredridinghood
Metal Maiden

Wow children, let's stop fighting, shall we? Thanks

First off. Metallica in its whole didn't sue napster...Lars Ulrich made the decision. Which brings me to my next point of why Lars Ulrich sucks. HE ****ED DAVE MUSTAINE OVER. That's just no good...But other than Lars being a complete ****, Metallica isn't bad music. So stop saying they're a ****ty band for this reason and that reason. You didn't attack them musically once and I find that pathetic.

Secondly, although U2 isn't my style and Bono just gets on my nerves, I would definately choose to sit through an album of U2 rather than an album by Linkin Park or...SLIPKNOT.

Thirdly, You start a band with a few people and still be in that band with them 25 years later and see if you don't get on each others nerves alot. It's not easy being that successful of a band.

Anyways, regardless of their lives and situations, you sat there and said all you care about is how it sounds...So if thats the case then shut the **** up and stop bashing Metallica for being real human beings, and start trying to criticize their MUSIC...you know, the whole reason they became famous? yeah. that. Douchebag.
And soon you'll meet your death
Not from the years, not from the use
Not from the tears, just self abuse