Music Banter - View Single Post - Henry Stone Releasing Old Masters!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
henrystonemusic
Groupie

Default Henry Stone Releasing Old Masters!

Hello,

My name is Henry Stone, founder of many record labels including Marlin, Dade, Alston, Chart, and the world-famous T. K. Records where KC and the Sunshine band got their start. I have recently opened up a new webstore and am re-releasing some of my earliest material from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, including the Weird World of Blowfly. There are many great artists from that era that I recorded, including Steve Alaimo, Sam & Dave, Benny Latimore, J. P. Robinson, Earl Hooker, Little Sam Davis and many, many others.

If you are interested in some great Funk, R&B, and Rock & Roll from the early days, please check out www.henrystonemusic.com/hsmwebstore.htm. Many of these have never been released in album form, and almost all of them have been out of circulation for decades, so this is an excellent opportunity to pick up some great music that is otherwise nearly unavailable or very expensive.

I will be releasing more of the classics as I get them remastered. Plus, I am releasing some new, modern material, but with that same special Henry Stone sound!

Once again, the website is:
http://www.henrystonemusic.com/hsmwebstore.htm

I hope that you will come by and enjoy some gems from days gone by.

Sincerely,
Henry Stone
Henry Stone Music, Inc.
www.henrystonemusic.com
henrystonemusic is offline   Reply With Quote