Music Banter - View Single Post - 51st Grammy Awards
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #93 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Don't overreact?

Listen, your favorite act is the nesting ground to a large population of ****s.

I can't fathom the the level of arrogance some ass would need to beleive that Radiohead got a raw deal on the Grammys. They get absolutly lauded with praise by every exclusionary hipster **** who thinks music is something that matters, and that their taste is better.

Honestly, every magazine on the planet is in the bag for these guys, and the one show thats notably going to be slanted against them, what do you all do? You throw a ****ing tantrum.

I hold out hope that in 5 years you folks realize that there is some godless incest of social acceptence in the music world where guys like Ryan Adams and their gap-loving, douche attitude are somehow the precedent by which we all strive.

For a clarification, I have not yet begun to overreact. I am going to invade you disgusting, unwashed hippie commune and set fire to your pile of hash. Then I'm going to plant a banner that says "Melody" on it and leave some Kings of Convenience albums around.
All this because I rolled my eyes at a poor joke? I have a feeling that this was built up for a while...

Anyways I was not complaining over the fact that RH should have won; I was complaining over the fact that Plant-Krauss won. I said that Coldplay deserved it over them, and I didn't even like Viva La Vida. Where is this "tantrum" you speak of? Also I am not a hippie nor do I have a "pile of hash."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
When I've finally exterminated the pestilence that is Radiohead fandom I'm going to write a memoir called "Yes, you most definitly were wrong" and it will hit the stands in paperback.
That one was actually pretty funny.

dac is offline   Reply With Quote