Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell me what ya fav bands are people
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 12:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
Yeah quote a lame song... Maiden rule and im sick of people who diss music jsut cause of how old it is its stupid "OmFg!11 U Like MiSFitZ thier 80s OLDIES!!1" its lame and maiden are pretty "badass" im pretty sure SlayeReyals can back me up that maiden are one of the most "badass" bands on the planet.

P.S. I think your a moron
adidasss is a moron for sure.

just because maiden is old school doesnt mean they cant rule metal. like misfitspunk said, misfits are old, and they're more punk than you. how old they are doesnt change the fact that they're punk or metal or whatever. adidassssshole, you just remember this in 20 years, when someone says "RATM is 20 years ago they're old so that makes them LAME i mean seriously 'Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells' how LAME!!!!" yeah it will happen, and i know exactly what you're going to say to that person.

"Yeah quote a lame song... RATM rule and im sick of people who diss music jsut cause of how old it is its stupid "OmFg!11 U Like RATM thier 2005 OLDIES!!1" its lame and RATM are pretty "badass" im pretty sure NOBODY can back me up that RATM are one of the most "badass" bands on the planet.

P.S. I think your a moron"

sound familiar? its an edited version of what misfitspunk just told you. and it will come back to haunt you in 20 years, just watch.