Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #2492 (permalink)
Molecules
daddy don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I had no idea there was a new BJM release. I've never felt free from worry while listening to BJM for some reason... or maybe I listen to "Methodrone" too much and that's pretty my general image of them.
yeah i'll seek that one out tomorrow, that's the shoegaze one, then everything for the next decade was like an ongoing tribute to 'Her Satanic Majesties Request' (the best Stones album for me )... 'My Bloody Underground' (hurhur) came out last year and was his first one for 3 or 4 years I think? It's online but if you can't find it I'll hook you up tomorrow cause you'll love it.

Basically take the most ethereal, grinding stuff off 'Loveless' and alot of Neu! and you have 'My Bloody Underground'. This f*cking guy is 40, has a wife and two kids and recorded this album on speed, vodka and MDMA to get into the right vibe...! There aren't alot (any?) artists that advocate drug abuse to that extent anymore, quite simply for the reason that for most people the irreparable psychological damage kicks in by your late-20's...

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote