Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm a Swedish musician!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
FreddeGredde
Groupie

Default I'm a Swedish musician!

So hi people! ^^

I figured that an interesting thread title would bring more people to the thread, not that I know why that would be important.

But anyway, I'm a guy, 23 years old, and I like music; mostly progressive rock or "music with interesting/fresh ideas", since I mostly appreciate the theory behind it. Could be anything from "the more creative songs" by Queen and The Beatles, to heavier stuff like Opeth.

My favourite band is probably Dream Theater, but I would also like to mention Karmakanic, The Flower Kings, Symphony X, Transatlantic, Spock's Beard, Muse, Pain of Salvation, A.C.T, Yes, Genesis etc etc. So yeah, it's mostly progressive rock.

As a musician I mostly play other things than that though, at least "officially". This one is me playing several instruments, like the accordion and flute:
(I hope it's okay to link to youtube in the thread. Hey, this is about me, so isn't a few vids a good way to get to know me better? )

And this is a medley of 32 popular songs on acoutist guitar and vocals:

So anyway, expect to see me all over the forum, and.. well, we'll see how active I'll be.

Just ask if you've got any questions! ^^

Last edited by FreddeGredde; 02-16-2009 at 06:01 PM.
FreddeGredde is offline   Reply With Quote