Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Quiz
Thread: The Music Quiz
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfreek View Post
  1. I walked along the avenue .. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you ..
  2. Stand and deliver - Your penis or your salute !
  3. I'll beeeee gooooone .. In a day or two
  4. I always feel like - somebody's watching me .. And I have no privacy
  5. It's tricky to rock a rock to rock a rock that's right on time
  6. Your pops caught you smokin' and he said holy sh*t!
  7. I wanna rock! .. I want to rock!
  8. Come on Eileen, Oh - I swear (well he means) At this moment - you mean everything
  9. Girls on girls - two minutes later - girls on girls
  10. We're leaving together - but still its forever - And maybe we'll come back - to hell, who can tell
Nice attempt!

Here are the solutions. The ones you got right are in green as before.
  1. I walked along the avenue .. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you ~ A Flock of Seagulls - I ran (So Far Away)
  2. Stand and deliver - Your money or your life! ~ Adam and the Ants - Stand and Deliver
  3. I'll beeeee gooooone .. In a day or two ~ A-Ha - Take On Me
  4. I always feel like - somebody's watching me .. And I have no privacy ~ Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
  5. It's tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time ~ Run-D.M.C. - Tricky
  6. Your pops caught you smokin' and he said no way! ~ Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
  7. I wanna rock! .. I want to rock! ~ Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock
  8. Come on Eileen, Oh - I swear (well he means) At this moment - you mean everything ~ Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
  9. Girls on film - two minutes later - girls on film ~ Duran Duran - Girls on Film
  10. We're leaving together - but still its farewell - And maybe we'll come back - to earth, who can tell ~ Europe - The Final Countdown

You got 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8 correct. That means you got 5 points for a total of 8 .. An improvement on your previous attempt.

Stand by for more quiz-stuff!