Music Banter - View Single Post - Zodiac signs
Thread: Zodiac signs
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
ixtlan22
Loves Jan Terri

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Well, I thought of writing a lengthy post because I think a lot of your claims are rather silly, but you're right in a way. You can certainly speculate it - like you might speculate that your whole life is a dream and that the world is actually ruled by machines that use us as organic batteries.
I guess I just think that its slightly less abstract to see a glimmer of possibility in the idea that our larger environment, which is readily observable with the naked eye, has an influence on us than to assume that we are in a robot induced dream being harvested for our energy. I'm not speculating, I'm trying to open this clearly closed door in your mind at least a crack because I don't think its so entirely far fetched. To reiterate... I'm not a follower of or believer in astrology in its current manifestation. I'm simply open to the idea of further investigation being done by people who know what they're talking about rather than a failed writer payed a measly wage to write crap horoscopes for people in newspapers.

Please feel free to tell me what is silly about my claims, I won't be offended. I'm quite enjoying the discussion.