Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

I do not have a Facebook.

1. My friends describe me as "quirky" in extreme sense of the word.

2. I was living alone and supporting myself at 16, but after I graduated High School I moved to California to reunite with my mother, and now I'm living in my Aunt's sunroom, unemployed and completely dependent.

3. I only write in pen, and if I mess up I'll rewrite everything on a clean page.

4. Another of my OCD tendancies is that I never wear matching socks. It's not out of laziness, but rather paranoid superstitions.

5. I'm an aspiring writer. I'm horrible at spelling, however, but I obsess over puncuation. (Excluding apostrophies.)

6. The volume on my stero can only be set at 5, 10, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, or 30.

7. I was a starting Varsity basketball player all four years of High School but I was kicked off the team right before State my senior year for drinking.

8. Drinking has also landed me a night in jail.

9. Also on the subject of breaking the law, I want to go back to Wyoming for a visit in May, but I'm pretty sure there's a warrant for my arrest.

10. I wish my boobs were smaller.

11. I made 20+ Christmas Cards by hand this year and never sent them out.

12. An ex once accused me of rape.

13. I always thought I was good at making friends, but I've lived in Cali for almost a year and have only met one person.

14. I'm obsessed with counting things, but I'm bad with numbers.

15. I quote movies and/or lyrics on a daily basis.

16. I really need to get laid.

17. I almost killed my little sister once by dropping a dresser on her when I was 7. It was an accident and she's ok.

18. I think she still holds it against me though. One time (when we were older) she chased me around our house with a knife.

19. I tend to exhaggerate things to make them seem more exciting. (Excluding numbers 17 and 18)

20. All of my relationships have been with guys at least three years older than me.

21. I realized a few months ago that I totally misunderstood what "redundant" means.

22. Sometimes I feel like I'm smarter than everyone I know. Most of the time I know I'm not.

23. I try really hard to make it look like I don't wear makeup, and I look like a bug without it.

24. I walked outside to get the mail the other day, and when I came back inside I realized I wasn't wearing pants.

25. I wrote this out on paper in a rough-draft format before I typed it. It took me four tries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS

Last edited by WWWP; 02-18-2009 at 12:06 AM.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote