Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #81 (permalink)
FireInCairo
Later on...

1. My name is Thom and I like Pandas
2. When I go to a vintage store (I'm poor and hip) I always end up with a new satchel and shoes but no real clothes.
3. I desperately want to avoid going to uni. I just can't handle more bull**** boring school.
4. I want to make my living through music, writing or art, or all three.
5. I hate swimming, even in swimming pools I feel like I am about to be ripped apart by sharks.
6. When I feel creative it tends to be violent.
7. I have a weird obsession with Peanuts comics
8. I prefer wearing shirt and tie, jeans and suit jacket, and avoid the transference to shorts and t-shirts for as long as possible despite the painful heat.
9. I hate Shakespeare, The Beatles, Beethoven and Da Vinci primarily for their ridiculous blind canonization and their devotees ridiculous idea that these are the ultimate best in their respective fields and can never be topped.
10. When I finish this I'm going to go splash some paint around and spray paint some walls.
11. I find obligations really hard to accept.
12. I'm 18 and freaking out just a little bit about turning 19.
13. I am an obsessive reader and I tend to read a few books a week.
14. I can be a bit exclusive with people. Someone told my friend that she felt like she didn't know me, my friend replied, "That's because he doesn't want you to know him".
15. I have monkey heads on my keys. One is scared. One is asleep and the other is dead.
16.My girlfriend is a flautist.
17. We sit around painting, talking about classical music and Camus.
18. I can be a bit self-destructive, especially wen it comes to alcohol.
19.I have two miniature schnauzers named after ****ens characters.
20. I can't get a job and desperately need to move out.
21. I spend all my money on guitar strings and paint.
22. My politics sit somewhere in the middle left. I think there are crazies on both sides, their just seem to be more on the right.
23. I have big black hair, people have said I look like Tom Cruise but taller (that was before he was a crazy) and Syd Barret.
24. I tend to be quite egotistical, especially when it comes to my music, writing and art, who knows...I might actually be ****.
25. I wish Australia had badgers.