Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #91 (permalink)
Piss Me Off
Moodswings n' Roundabouts

1. I was born on Friday the 13th, a pretty good alibi for my bad luck.
2. Potatoes make me throw up, but i can eat crisps!
3. I absolutely detest people who say they have no regrets, stop it with your hot buttered lies.
4. Like Kamikaze Kat i also hate stubbing my toe, it puts me in the worst mood imaginable.
5. I think i'm the opposite to a lot of people, i'm a nice guy on the internet and a dick in real life
6. My most obsessive quality is that i always have to have something on my wrists. If i don't then i may as well be naked.
7. My best halloween costume so far is being a siamese twin with my mate. It lasted about half an hour though.
8. Every morning i make a note to always open the curtains and do one of those huge yawns with both arms outstretched in front of the window. I'm not really sure why though.
9. People say i'm too laid back, but i think someone has to be..
10. The fact that i hold the ideas and ethics of a cartoon involving talking cats and otters more important than any religion or philisophical idea says powerful things about the sort of person i am.
11. I've had more men tell me they fancy me than women in the last year.
12. It's only recently that i've realised a large proportion of my family are pretty racist :s
13. I've never had a bad night on Tequila slammers. Or Absinthe.
14. I'm generous when i'm in a crap mood. After one of my girlfriends dumped me i gave a hobo a fiver.
15. I'd love to be a Manatee. They have life sorted out i think.
16. One of the best presents i've ever got was on my 18th when my mate stole 18 items from her school. I have a load of school posters on my wall still.
17. One of the best moments in my life was when i climbed a remote bit of the great wall of China. Everyone should do that if they can, you feel like a king.
18. If i don't have some sort of caffeine in a day i break down.
19. I feel a bit bad that i miss my cat more than my parents right now.
20. I haven't cried in over two years.
21. My home listening habits and pretentions aren't present in a club. If there is a beat, i will dance.
22. I have double jointed arms. Great party trick.
23. One of life's greatest rewards i'd have to say is the chocolate at the bottom of Cornettos.
24. I can't really see myself ever wanting or having a family. As long as i've got a nice stereo, badass music collection and a nice leather lazyboy i'll probably be fine. Simple things.
25. I am one happy prick.

Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote