Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #93 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

1. I'm mildly embarrassed to be doing one of these things.
  2. When I'm in a bad mood, extremely fast, aggressive music is usually the best thing to cheer me up.
  3. My first band experience was as the singer of a metal band when I was 18.
  4. My first concert was Roy Orbison with my dad. Buddy Holly's old backing back, The Crickets, were the opening act.
  5. I've only been thrown out of a bar four times in my life but one of them was only a few months ago.
  6. My love of popcorn is well known to all my friends and family.
  7. I know how to bind my own books and have occasionally made bound books for my family, girlfriends and now my wife.
  8. I've written two novellas in my life.
  9. I write and record music constantly but I feel like I'm not focused enough with it.
  10. I have one cat. She's about 10 months old and her name is Pismo, after Pismo Beach, California.
  11. On a related point, my wife and I spent the first three months of 2008 living right on the water in Pismo Beach. It's one of my favorite places I've ever lived.
  12. I lived in Chicago for a long time and really miss it a lot of the time.
  13. Sometimes when I look at a map of the world I am kind of bummed out by the realization that I won't be able to visit everything in my lifetime.
  14. These days I consider myself an atheist but when I was a teenager I considered going to divinity school to become a Unitarian minister.
  15. I'm in the process of try to learn Spanish.
  16. My dad has a reel to reel demo of his old band that was recorded on my birthday, fourteen years before I was born.
  17. My favorite cocktail is a Jack and Coke.
  18. My favorite fruit is watermelon.
  19. My ancestors were Spanish tombstone engravers.
  20. I have this weird thing where I hate having things lightly touching my neck. I have to either wear something tight like a necktie or something that doesn't touch my neck at all like a button-down shirt. Turtlenecks drive me crazy.
  21. I feel like sleeping is a waste of time and wish I didn't have to do it.
  22. I haven't owned a car in thirteen years by choice.
  23. I used to work at Disney World. In fact that's where I met my wife.
  24. The view from my apartment is of a parking garage. I actually really enjoy looking at it for some reason.
  25. I think there might only be 24 interesting facts about me. And even that's debatable.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote