Music Banter - View Single Post - Fresh to Musicbanter.
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Default Fresh to Musicbanter.

A little about how I got here-
For two months I was stuck in instatution, no music. Iv'e never been too widespread or diverse with music but I have always wanted to be. During those two months, in an effort to never go without music again, I used some counselors to make a list of bands for me to use to begin to branch out. About a month after relaease, as I am still hunting for euphony, in boredom I stumbled upon MB.

Concerning music-
Iv'e always known I loved The Wall, from Pink Floyd. I found the album Amputechture from the TMV to be amazing, or anything by them. The Beatles have some songs I couldn't live without, scattered in their albums. I really enjoy The Blood Brothers, some Jaguar Love too. SOAD doesn't have a bad song. Tool and A Perfect Cirlce are good. Moby is great. I also listen to some Nirvana, Placebo, Guster, probably a bunch more. But that so thus far is my taste.

A note to others;
I'm just starting to branch out and am literally constantly looking for places to go. I can be very open-minded. Except Country, Idk why, I just have some block. So, please, if you think you have some really good music, share the wealth!
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote