Music Banter - View Single Post - J and J Present: How To [Blank] In 7 Easy Tracks
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
Demonoid
Music Addict

Jackhammer:

1. Gogol Bordello - I Would Never Wanna Be Young Again
Hehehe, I could imagine how this would turn out! Makes me want to pick up that beer bottle and smash something.

2. The hives - Outsmarted
Not as epic as the first song, but still works.

3. Oasis - Bring It on Down
I'm not really sure how this will turn out.

4. Capdown - Cousin Cleotis
This certainly will bring out the worst! Everyone would want to show their special 'drunken moves' which they apparently learnt. From Kung Fu to Boxing, you'll see them all here!

5. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - What's at Stake
I think the song name sums it up well. What's at Stake .

6. Roni Size - The Streets
Might see me exchanging words with this, but that's about it! On a positive note, that should start a fight I suppose.

7. stone temple pilots - heaven and hot rods
Tempting...it's like that person I hate has just entered and I'm in a really pissed off mood. Still, something seems to be missing that's preventing me.

Janszoon:

1. The Misfits - Devilock
Someone owes you something and it's payback time!

2. Motörhead - The Hammer
The Hammer is definitely gonna smash your dream and make you die. It's like one of those one sided fights.

3. Scratch Acid - Monsters
Would work between two psychos I suppose. I liked this song a lot though.

4. Rocket From The Crypt - Birdman
I couldn't get a word he was trying to say, but it certainly sounds angry! Whoa, someone is goona get hurt real bad.

5. The Distillers - Bullseye
Think I'll just get a bit overconfident and hurt myself with this. Should have just brought my gun instead.

6. Probot - Access Babylon
Again, I'm not really sure how this will turn out.

7. Atari Teenage Riot - **** All
Chaos would be the order of the day! Barroom Brawl party anyone? The waiters would just sit back and watch the show. Something might come flying their way too .

Overall, I think Jackhammer's would have worked a bit better, but oh well. Still enjoyed the show.
Demonoid is offline   Reply With Quote