Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #369 (permalink)
WolfAtTheDoor
ironing your socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
What are you talking about? I do. Racing games on consoles just can't touch the arcades. Why hate on Nintendo for trying to bring that experience home?
I'm not a fan of actually steering with the wiimote, I'd rather properly control it - but then again, I'm not a fan of arcade driving games. If I wanted to drive I'd actually go out and drive... I want to feel like I'm actually playing a game.

And I've got all of what are considered the best games for the wii... mario galaxy, mario kart, legend of zelda, smash bros, metroid prime 3, animal crossing etcetc but I just want something more now... most of these games are good for like, half an hour every now and again, but I wouldnt say anything too engrossing. Mario Galaxy was a doddle to complete, and I would go on to get every star but I've had enough of it now... I'm not a completist. And with Legend of Zelda, I dunno... I don't feel that engaged because I'm just essentially playing a Gamecube title, and I don't want that. I'm just being picky now.

But what DOES really piss me off is the price of these controllers. To use the traditional method of buying them, actually going to the shops and not buying off the ****ing internet, it costs you £60 for the wiimote and the numchuk. Just one set. If the Wii is so geared towards whole family fun, then why the **** have the controllers that expensive... who would ever by 4 numchuks and wiimotes at these prices...
WolfAtTheDoor is offline   Reply With Quote