Music Banter - View Single Post - Overated Films
Thread: Overated Films
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Unusual Suspects is good but it is pretty overrated. It's by no means a ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannny View Post
Dances With Wolves

This is by far the most boring movie I've ever seen, and no matter how hard I try I can not get into it at all. Kevin Costner is an awful actor/director. How this won all its Oscars is beyond me, especially beating Goodfellas for Best Picture. Some of this stems from my hatred of Kevin Costner, but still, this is an objectively terrible and overrated film.
*Sigh*

Not only is this one of my favorite movies, I actually think it deserved to beat Goodfellas, though Scorsese should have at least won best director. But as a director I actually think Coster did an excellent job. The cinematography, music, supporting cast and the overall story and period is great. The weakest element of the film is Costers acting which is not bad, just servicable rather than outstanding. It's a slow going film, but the most boring film ever? To me the bufallo scene, the showdown with the and Pawnee's and the confederates is some of the most exciting pieces of filmmaking I've seen.

Amd while on the topic of boring, Have you ever seen a Syndey Pollack movie in your life?

So I think you're being incredibly biased, though maybe I am too because I'm an injun.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote