Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the avatar above yours
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #3977 (permalink)
likuidcoka
MOuthWIdeSHut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
So, are you actually here for some reason other than trying in vain to be an internet tough guy?

Or is being a **** the extent of your talents? I mean, I can understand you're at that age man. I've been there myself. School doesnt understand you. Parents are always on your back trying to get you to do stupid **** like get a job, earn money, stop attempting to be Kurt Cobain...

I get where you're coming from I really do! I mean, its not you're fault you're an immature, waste of raw materials, who more than likely thinks he's the edgiest thing on the planet because he hates everything.

But on a more serious note. You're not hating things. You're just trying to be offensive. You want to see someone hate something? Go to 4chan. The people there make hatred an artform.

hey man, im not the one who came in here all " THis isn't the avatar request forum
1/10 " wtf is that?all high and mighty n $hit..already judging me cuz of my signature..oh and all the other members arent being all "clique" and being offensive to me? Fuk that..Look at your own selves.