Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #94 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

[QUOTE=likuidcoka;603398][QUOTE][QUOTE=GuitarBizarre;603395][QUOTE=likuidcoka;603393]
Quote:

well how the fuk am i insulting you?geek please!What are you talking about?
YOu obviosly like the attention. I mean why does me playing the tambourine gotta get you all riled up?GEeze..your and your "marijuana blah blah,sarcasm, blah blah...Why dint you just leave me and my tambourine alone!
I'm not being that sarcastic. It is after all, the lowest form of wit.

The attention I admit does please me to an extent, but moreso I enjoy the knowledge that in most situations an argument with me can only go one of 2 ways. I win, or I win by making the other person look an utter fool.

Of those, the latter is considerably more fun.

Also, despite the fact you have insulted a number of members of this forum including myself prior to this, I wan't referring to you in that post, but to other persons unlucky enough to have tried to engage me in debate when they didn't have a good analysis of the subject at hand.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Symphony X - Out of the Ashes
via FoxyTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote