Music Banter - View Single Post - Who do you want as the next US President?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 01:06 PM   #31 (permalink)
2tonelol
looking long'n'hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive
Sure as hell do.
Right then(sleeves rolled up!!).

That man Bush(and Blair) has told the world the this Saddam man had to go.Nothing wrong with that,he was an evil man that,as they say here,deserved a slap!
Why then did we first of all have to have the lies of WMD? That smacks of a political leader that thinks that his people are to dumb to understand the whole truth of the matter.Even worse that he thinks he can get away with 'sexing up'the facts to suit his needs.What other issues do you think he may 'bend' the truth on to get his way?

When the facts come out that basically they did 'sex up' the argument to got to war they tried to fall back on an old and trusted excuse......Well he WAS in breach of UN directive14 blah blah,so what they decided to do was as the UN to go to war with Iraq the UN said no and they go ahead anyway!!! Now who's gone against the UN? How comes if Saddam does it he's some monster that needs kicking out but when Bush/Blair ignore UN requests nothing is said?
Bush and Blair have proved themselves to be self righteous,dishonest bully's.Not a million miles from Saddam is it?

George w Bush (i think we all know what the W stands for,see timberlake licks balls thread!) also has the dubious honour of probably being the only president of the states without actually winning the election.The whole 'chad' thing,though i cant blame Bush for this,it is still a dodgy result that put him in the most powerful job in the world.

I know that Kerry is probably no better,unfortunately there does only seem to be a handful of genuine politicians around the world,but what America can't do is allow a man who has lied to his own people and the rest of the world to get another term,otherwise he will see no end to his power and then you will be in the crap because he will walk over anyone just to get what is good for him and no one else.

Lose the fool now before he loses the plot for real!

http://liquidator.mysite.freeserve.com/