Music Banter - View Single Post - Oracular Spectacular- One-hit mainstreams?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
7gaugejames
Music Addict

Thumbs up in regards to the oracular spectacular and the one who started it.

Thank you... i don't get to hear 4 to 5 new bands a day, and since i've been here checking out this "MB" as you, and your compatriots of the cool avitar names, reefer (spelling carefuly chosen) to this wonderful place as... i say thanx again. oracular spectacular is a great f'n name excuse' moi' france', i just love sayin' it.... listening to it...o.k., i dig that too. i've listened to the Beatles enough (highasabeagle and twice as frisky) to know true lovers of that "Beatles thing" and i'll always figure that if i saw 'em at a party we'd hit it off, or at least hit it several times ( tongue firmly planted in cheek) As soon as time to pretend started, i felt the presence of the fab 4 ,kids was cool and alot start of too slow, but if david bowie and john lennon got together and had a love child they'd a named it handshake, so thats good enough for me, if there on playlist.com i'll add 'em now gotta go. P>S>looks they have great times at the photo sessions for jacket layout...hey dude lets party (best jeff spiccolli voice)