Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Deepest Musical Secret
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #537 (permalink)
jacklovezhimself
five years

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gaugejames View Post
My deepest musical secret as follows, and it was a tough choice to isolate and pick my deepest one, 3rd grade, trying successfully i may add to impress michele fitz (name changed to protect the innocent) by forging a letter from shaun cassidy to me, the supposed president of the saun cassidy fan club, i wrote that my work was indespensible and if i should ever return to San Francisco my position would still be awaiting me, i was allowed to hold her hand on the way to school and back then i'll tell ya', that meant something, when everyone said we were gonna get married i believed them and felt as tho i'd be with her forever, she laughed and my heart sank, she knew it was silly, but not me. when our romance went cold i forged another saun cassidy letter, she had moved to kiss, she had older brothers, i did the columbia record deal, the one where you taped the penny right to the postcard, i got kiss destroyer, lovegun, kiss alive 1 & 2,and E.L.O. greatest hits because they just sent the first 6 then you had to buy 3 at regular club price, i found out 9 yr olds arent allowed to make important decisions and was promptly punished, i got 'em on 8 track, and coincedently i don't believe the terms of that contract with columbia house has ever been honored and that is my deepest darkest musical secret, i feel so relieved to finally get that off my chest, truly.

I am the King of run on sentances!
?