Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #168 (permalink)
iksosept
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
10) The first boy I ever kissed was a preacher’s son, but you never would have known. We used to make out in the graveyard across the street from my apartment.
admit it, you got that from some movie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob-Boy View Post
7. I can lick my elbow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
no way, same thought here! now, where's some proof??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
17. Like iksokept I am really quite lazy, but I celebrate idleness (as should you)... It's actually more apathy to be honest.
Did I say lazy? I meant idle of course! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfreek View Post
6. I have a freckle on my face so dark that it is commonly mistaken for dirt, sometimes by people that have known me my whole life.
haha, yeah, I have a birthmark below my nose, and even my father has once told me to "get rid of the bogy"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianogirl75 View Post
19. I'm really insecure about my lack of formal education. I've read millions of books on every subject imaginable, but it doesn't seem to count if you have no degree.
20. I've recieved the honorary title of doctor from many of my friends and family. I'm the one people go to for help.
Be proud of that! Judging from my experiece there's nothing taught in university you couldn't just as well read in some book yourself, and it seems that's what you do, so therefore..

I'm proud to annouce the 2009 honorary title of sheer knowledge awesomeness goes tooo..
(super long drum roll)
Pianogirl75! Congrats!

It's true, our society wants certificates everywhere (and who can blame them? it's some form of security), but you shouldn't feel insecure because of that. It's just another label we choose to accept, or not. And isn't there a chance you could do some evening school? It seems you got the mental requirements and the thirst for knowledge, you might just do it hands down?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
11) i'm obsessed with texas history
21) i used to disapear for months at a time without tellin anyone
22) i like to get drunk and watch fox news
11. is there any?
12. where to?
13. now that's awesome. I would join in immediatly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
1. I only see the world with one eye as i'm partially sighted in my left so my brain ignores it!
2. I'm English so I like to take the piss. Unfortunately on a predominantly American user site I have to tone down my infamous wit.
15. I am saddened by the fact that my 15 year old son thinks my music tastes are generally crap.
19. I cry at the endings in some films and have no problems admitting that.
1. what happens when you close the right one? You brain wouldn't allow the partial sight of the left eye?
2. don't! it's fun
15. but, they are!
19. I do too! I cry over tv shows aswell.. it's just so damn sad/nice sometimes!

(15. Come on, give him the time to rebel your music taste. I'd bet in 6 years you could name several "of your" bands your son likes by then.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnels View Post
25)I believe that fanboyism is worse than cancer.
now that's by far the most stupid thing I've read on here (and the competition is tight )
iksosept is offline   Reply With Quote