Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Barack Obama Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #139 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
Have you ever heard of more than one person claiming these fed funded organizations, and living in the same dwelling?? Obviously not.

I dont understand what you mean about the unions since there all about to have there heads chopped off. Must be something other than the ppl picketing and asking for something unrealistic. If these ppl wanted all these perks and incentives they should have become educated rather than to threaten a company. I dont believe that anyone should make over 30 dollars an hour to bolt a bumper on maybe your right, maybe i dont know the ppls situation. Maybe the ppl coming up to get free toys cause they cant afford them do have a crappy loan on a 40000 dollar vehical with my cars value in rims. The honest american will pay for that to and make do with there modest accomodations, that to me is bull.
Let me get this straight...you're blaming unions for the all the industry going out of business now? This might sound like a dick comment but do you have any idea what the fuck you're even talking about?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote