Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:00 AM   #265 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ZZZ View Post
To keep the Music Banter relevant to the more discerning of the membership, IMO the Moderators should most probably knock threads like that one on the Revue Board on the head immediately. Just get rid of them period. No 2nd chance and no correspondence entered into other that a template PM explaining the minimum expectations.

As much as it may relieve the boredom to reply to stupidity it is in the end not worth it. This is easily the best music chat site I have found, and believe me I have searched for better ones, so I would suggest that Music Banter deserves some respect from it's own members and Mods by treating the site with respect. The MB Reader deserves to have the better writings of the membership so closing (or deleting) that type of thing enhances it's credibility.

If that sounds pompous my apologies as it is not meant to. It is just that I thoroughly enjoy the reviews and Journals, the mixtapes etc etc and feel that those are the sites strengths and therefore should be kept clean of that type of trolling or whatever it is called.
I accept responsibility for that (Balck Grape thread? can't remember the name.).
I should have deleted the thread and pm'd the member responsible (something I usually do), rather than enter into tit for tat nonsense.
What can I say? He got up my nose with a crap excuse for a review and I was in the mood for a bit of fun.
I'm not perfect...point taken...I apologise.

*thread deleted/member banned.

Edit: did someone beat me to it?
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote