Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #1177 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer
all it takes is a quick gander at the 'cocaine cowboys' wars in the late '70s/early '80s to see how beneficial passing legislation against drug use really is.
What war? What cowboys? .. Oh right, you're in America. I'm not. I'm not saying that invalidates your argument, but you yankees have a tendency to think everywhere else is just a state in the US of A. Whatever doesn't work for you doesn't necessarily not work for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgd85 View Post
quit replying to the part of my post that is offtopic and then say "if you create a thread about this i will happily discuss it there" after injecting your offtopic opinion. if you want to start a thread about it, do it... your the one who replied to my original comment that was ontopic by replying to the part where i was comparing it to something else.

ps. your right, all the wealthy foreigners goto norway when they have health problems, they stay the hell outta the US...
I will quit because I did just make a thread about it (or at least a thread where such a topic may not be off-topic).

Society, politics, social contracts and more!

I'm all for the dope-talk from here.