Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #270 (permalink)
Double X
sleepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Well since this threads getting some use right now Ill add something to it. This is not really something Musicbanter could improve, just the Musicbanter members. Many members of this site including myself have posted at one time or another a link to a project/songs they have been working on. Whats sad to me is that they rarely get any feedback, or even any replies. Now Im not talking about a noob who joins the forum to advertise but people who have a considerable amount of informational posts that have been around a while.

Considering this is a music forum, I would think that its own members music would be the focal point of the entire board. It seems that is just not true, as people just dont feel like taking the time to listen. Now don't get me wrong Im not bitching because I need to be told good job, I just feel that there are many people who have contributed alot to the forum and when they ask for a few minutes of your time its not given. Mr Dave, LittleKnowItAll, and about 5/6 others I know of have posted work and received almost no responses.
I think if you posted a youtube link instead of a downloadable link more people would have responded. I go on here in quick spurts and don't have time to download something, listen, and give feedback. Youtube would just make it more convenient. I'm willing to listen if it is quick to get to - I listened to FireInCairo's myspace because it looked appealing and it was easy to get to.
Double X is offline   Reply With Quote