Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Reviews Index - Post Links To Your Reviews Here!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

^Fruitonica, will add those straight away!

To you all, thanks for all the kind words

Hopefully, people will post their links here so it'll be easy to keep somewhat updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Excellent mate. Points in the bag! How far have you got with it? I will add next week after I have sorted out the MB March comp.
Although there are bound to be mistakes, aside from the latest contributions, this should contain the reviews from this forum, Album Reviews. In addition, it contains a sprinkle of reviews gathered from elsewhere, especially those that were moved from this forum to other places such as editor's pick (example, seltzer's King Crimson discog thread).

As far as I know, at this point, there is nothing from the general and genre discussion forums. There's also lacking a lot of the album reviews from members journal.

I will start sniffing up more reviews in those sections in a bit when I get back from the cold north. When I do, I'll post here what sections of the forum I've been searching through so that we can coordinate efforts a bit so that noone has to work through parts of the forums already covered.