Music Banter - View Single Post - Best metal 2000-present
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
punkrawker07
Music Addict

i haven't been on my computer over the last while so i've missed checking up on this site. just to clarify the intent of this thread, it was done specifically for new bands coming out in this decade. i'm always on the hunt for new music and i'm sure there are lots of people on this site who come across and new band that is actually good.

i find a lot of threads on here when talking about good metal, best metal album, or what's some good metal songs all revert back to some old metal band of the 70's or 80's and yes i'll agree that a lot of original great bands came out back then but there are still new bands that come out that put out some great stuff. maybe not groundbreaking but good music. more or less i wanted to keep out the obvious bands and look more at metal today and what bands are coming out.

i'm not going to jump all over someone who puts a band that came out in the late 90's but try and keep this thread to modern metal bands. the genre doesn't matter as long as it is metal. my personal favorites of metal genres are melodic death/death/metalcore/folk. but again this thread's intent was for discussion of newer metal bands from this decade.
punkrawker07 is offline   Reply With Quote