Music Banter - View Single Post - AIR - Moon Safari
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Schizotypic
Souls of Sound Sailors

Default AIR - Moon Safari

AIR -Moon Safari (1998)
Songs:10-Length:00:44-Size:60mg

La Femme d'Argent (7:11) I would say this track falls in line with Modular Mix, Les Professionnels, and Casanova 70. Elevator music. Sexy Boy (4:59) is ryhtmic and beautiful. This track doesn't bore me at all, I could listen to it over and over. There's just something that makes it whole. All I Need (4:28) and Kelly Watch the Stars (3:45) are both great tracks by AIR. Pretty vocals and a beautiful chorus with a beat and instraments that entertain. Makes me feel like I'm in space. Talisman (4:17) is a good track, it's melodic and relaxing with a nice beat and steller sound effects. You Make It Easy (4:02) is not doing it for me, it's a good track, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it. It reminds me of some genre of music I don't like very much. Ce Matin-La (3:39) is a nice, relaxing track. Suprisingly not boring, too. New Star in the Sky (Chanson Pour Solal) (5:41) is a more melow track. The piano and the kids in the background are a nice touch. I think this is for sure one of their better songs, ranking with Sexy Boy and All I Need. Le Voyage de Penelope (3:11) has a good beat and some great instramental. I enjoyed it a lot.
My Album Overview: Moon Safari, in my oppinion, far surpased Premiers Symptomes. Not only because of great tracks like Sexy Boy, but also because overall it was entirely less boring. There was also a more solid sense of atmosphere that I picked-up, giving it extra points.
Schizotypic is offline   Reply With Quote