Music Banter - View Single Post - 75 Year Old Saudi Woman Sentenced To Lashes...
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
7gaugejames
Music Addict

Lightbulb 75 year old Saudi woman lashed; As Follows,

I have opened up my mouth a couple times and goten a verbal punch in it when "religion" is being beaten (again) for the sorrows that people recieve at the hands of people, we'll see what happens this time. The Existence of sorrow is well older than religion, The feeling of joy that can only be felt in the heart when you have no doubt that you are right, is older than religion. The fact is people have a problem with authority, and to whom authority is being doled out to. There are questions and arguments of how much authority, how much punishment, whom is responsible, they're moot. The truth is most people are too lazy to help a neighbor, I am. Once you actually study theology, you happen upon a strange trait, helping. Helping = Sacrafice. The problem really arises when some one is told to help some one else. Then you're in for a battle, "why them, Why not me? No one was there to help me out when I needed it!" This is my favorite.."F- them it's their fault
they're in this mess." I said that one alot. I didn't even read the story, partly because I've wittnessed it first hand, partly because the universal truth will be there regardless of the facts. What is the universal truth? That the woman needed help with something, most do in the middle east. Charges of mingling with those who aren't related to your family are usually about begging, and God help her if she touched one of them, if a woman throws herself in front of a man, he wont walk around her, she must be moved if she will not move herself. I am rambling, "religion". Lets just go with the big 5 shall we?

1) Buddhism - yeah, they're supposed to help out others
2) Hindu- yep,
3) Islam- you betcha'
4) Muslim- mm hmm
5) Judaism- 5 for 5 what a ya' know.

Summary; so now I've stated, if you've no help, you've got problems.

Something to think about; In most Theology, you look to GOD as a source of what you recieve, and an answer to that which troubles you. If you look elsewhere it's a sign of faithlessness.

Question; Who do you of no GOD, look to, to solve your problems, or better yet ,who do you praise for what you recieve? If the answer is anything else but GOD, then that thing you stated is your GOD, on that all religion agrees.

Everything else is trivial, sorrow, pain, anguish, joy, triumph, love, power, weakness........ all feelings. Feelings change, for some they change alot and often, they are proof of nothing. Torment comes, in many forms and the well off get theirs too. I believe that every man/woman must seek out their own salvation through fear and trembling. If you don't have children yet, wait and you'll know the fear of which I speak. For yourself or for someone else everyone hits their knees at some point. However it's the feeling you don't deserve help that stands in most peoples way, does anyone know the difference between Grace and Mercy?

Grace is geeting that which you do not deserve, and Mercy is being spared from receiving that which we do deserve. Of couse this is mearly my Truth, and most of this is aimed at me.