Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #2768 (permalink)
Molecules
daddy don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I have to confess I sort of like that movie. I can completely see why someone would hate it but for me there's just something appealing about it. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I first saw it when it was new and I was about 13. One thing I will say though is that Bill Paxton was so unbelievably awful in it that I was happy when he got killed.
yeah it was bearable enough for me to sit through it (again), and I have fond memories of the first film and that era of blockbuster action in general... even just seeing all the pre-CG effects and noting the crummiest bits of dialogue is quite diverting. And you're right about Bill Paxton (not Paxman as I said haha), i don't know what happened to his career he was in all these films playing a surfer dude-type then he kind of drops off my radar before reappearing in 'Frailty' and the excellent 'A Simple Plan'. I wonder how he makes a living...

also re: Gary Busey, there is hours of funs to be had watching clips of 'I'm With Busey' on the choob, hilarious show. Apparently it was mostly scripted? Pah!

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote