Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Barack Obama Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #193 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
What are you talking about? He's been reversing Bush policies (in regards to abortion law, stem cell research, etc), has an exit strategy for Iraq, and is dealing with the economic crisis. What do you want him to do? Not try and inspire a sense of optimism and hope for consumers? If he doesn't do that then there's no point trying to revitalize the American economy.
how about live up to the "transparency" that he promised, or refuse the swine laced legislation that will shortly be laid on his desk because he made a promise to the american people... no no we know our savior barrack couldnt possibly do a damn thing wrong now could he ethan?

we know hes got a lot on his plate, but really i too have been slightly underwhelemed. everyone he has surrounded himself with so far has turned out to be a complete failure. nancy killefer and ron kirk both owned taxes, sanjay gupta just stepped down as surgeon general, and there is vegas odds on how fast timothy geithner is gonna be out on his ass. maybe you should double check your facts about obamas foreign policy... might i suggest

Ron Paul: Obama Foreign Policy Identical To Bush

-
In reality, after the “withdrawal” of U.S. troops in 19 months, “Mr. Obama plans to leave behind a “residual force” of tens of thousands of troops to continue training Iraqi security forces, hunt down foreign terrorist cells and guard American institutions,”
-

edit - sorry i couldnt help but post this http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19884.html

Last edited by joyboyo53; 03-11-2009 at 08:36 PM.
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote