Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Barack Obama Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #195 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
First off Hannity, he isn't my savior. Secondly the fundamental problem with that article and Ron Paul's opinion is quite simple: Obama was never the peace candidate. He's repeatedly said he'd go into Pakistan if he had to get Bin Laden there, that all options were on the table for Iran and he would expand the war in Afghanistan, which was a UN sanctioned and justified War. He only said he'd have an escape plan for Iraq, something McCain and the Republican party said was "throwing up the white flag of surrender." American is an empire, a Democracy was forced in Iraq and it won't be a stable Democracy just a puppet government. No mainstream politician wants to end the American empire; that's reality.

As far as that transparency he promised look at this: Recovery.gov All the money which is going to benefit American communities and infrastructure, not private banks and industry, can be tracked. That's the very definition of transparency. Most economists, bar laissez-faire nuts like Ron Paul, agree that a stimulus package is necessary. Most are saying it isn't enough money unless it's all spent in the next thirty days; which is impossible. A stimulus package is necessary.
most are saying? most who? all the keynesian economists and their drones who believe the world will fall apart if something doesnt happen by tomorrow morning. remember 'quick the banks need $750 billion dollars no question asked.... dont bother considering the fact that i was a previous ceo of one of those banks.' who created the bubble in the first place? how about letting the market adjust itself properly instead of prolonging the recession with **** monitary policies.

transparency? so where exactly is all the money in the fed going and coming from? listen chris matthews, once you get done reading your daily dose of huffingtonpost and che guevara's biography, try and argue the relevancy of taking money we dont have to pay for busdrivers who purchase $800k homes in califonia and suprisingly cant make the payments (you saw it on cnn, i couldnt make that **** up). ponzi scheme much? people need to learn to be responsible for their own actions (and investments!), relying on the government for everything is gonna get you about as far as russia or venezuela.

now before you go calling me another neonazi conservative radiohost, understand that i supported obamas campaign over mccains (i didnt vote for either of them). i am glad he is the one of the two in office. i hope you learn to look at situations objectively ethan, it will give you a renewed sense of freedom in life. instead of blindly backing any democratic ideal, youd be better off using your better judgement... i know you have one. when you label yourself as a democrat or republican all it really means is that your close minded. it says nothing about what you actually believe in, only what you wont believe in... the truth
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote