Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Led Zeppelin Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 10:36 PM   #134 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki chunt
If we're getting picky here just for the sake of posting anyway, that should be 'yardstick', and 'therefore', as in: 'therefore you are wrong' . . . And if you must use giant boldface in your sig, you might want to run a spell check over that at the same time too, so as not to undermine any point you might have been trying to make by looking like a twat who can't spell.
(nyah nyah nyah)
Wow your smart you could jsut be amture like Snickers and correct my spelling.Besides blackTshirt doesnt care about my spelling she says that what friends are for.ANd i dont think your any smarter cause you can make a long paragraph that disses my spelling i have horrid spelling and i know it soo skrew you dont tell me what to do.I hate Zepplin you cant change that and since im already about to be banned i dont give a **** anymore so heres what i have to say to you.

Your an ******* with an opinon i hold no respect for FUCK YOU!
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote