Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Overrated Television Show Ever
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #83 (permalink)
Roygbiv
marquee moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I don't actually think scrubs is overrated anymore, i'm pretty sure 90% of the population thinks scrubs is god awful.

And Lost is not overrated at all. It is by far the best television show I have seen in years, I personally want to take a knife to Kate's throat and Jack's penis (I heard rumors that they were thinking of killing of Kate ). But besides those two characters I love the show.
Lost is exhausting. I think it's incredibly well thought out and plot driven, but it's so focused on its plot that there's no breathing room. Sometimes, with all that tension, you want to laugh, maybe even smile a little bit. Every character is a secret, every circumstance is a deception waiting to happen. It's tiring, time consuming, and you don't learn anything at the end of the day, except maybe that you can't trust anyone, and that "time is like a string."

I watched all the seasons so far, so I know. One week I just didn't watch it and instead started watching Supernatural, which does everything absolutely right. Don't believe me? .... .... actually, I don't care : D
Roygbiv is offline   Reply With Quote