Music Banter - View Single Post - Straylight run good or flop?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
cutewithoutTHE_E
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenheartsandfallenhero
The new band straylight run Made up of 2 former members of TBS Shaun Cooper and somebody else ,his name escapes me right now, Coopers sister and some other guy.Anyhow they sound a little like TBS A VERY LITTLE ,just in the way they sing, they almost sound like a mix of the new something corporate and the softer new brand new I like them a lot actually. You can download their songs directly off their site or off of something like kazaa Please tell me your opinions on them
okay since this is not a very good discription of straylight run i am here to inform straylight run came about when john nolan who did backing vocals and guitar for taking back sunday and shaun cooper who played badd for taking back sunday left the band they aqquired two new people Add in JOHN NOLANS sister Michelle (not shauns) and drummer Will Noon from the dissolved Breaking Pangea and we have straylight run and they sound nothing like taking back sunday brand new or somthing corporate for that matter they are softer deeper and more piano driven more indie then anything i believe they are a nice mellow band and may have potential and michelle is way hot check it out
cutewithoutTHE_E is offline   Reply With Quote