Music Banter - View Single Post - Seeking a common but unspoken of genre of music.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
xmjm924x
Groupie

Question Seeking a common but unspoken of genre of music.

Hi,

I am looking for a certain genre of music that I always have an impossible time finding whenever I am in the mood to listen to it, so I usually just give up looking for it. The type of music I am looking for is usually played in movies/shows when there is some sort of dramatic investigation going on. They often play it when the characters are in the lab (checking fingerprints, DNA, mixing chemicals, etc) in the show "CSI". It is also played sometimes on the new series "Breaking Bad" when the characters are brewing up the meth. It usually has some sort of dramatic rap beat and some eerie/deressing dramatic sounds with a nice flow.

That's about the best I can accurately describe the music that I am talking about. The name of a song somewhat similar to what I am talking about is called "little Gem", by the band Euphoria. You can listen to a clip of the song on Amazon.com...just search for "CSI Soundtrack" and the song will be under the track listing.

Please take a second to respond if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks,
-Mike
xmjm924x is offline   Reply With Quote