Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #784 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
I think I want it as well, man. Great mixtape too, btw. I particularly enjoyed the .357 String Band track, well conceived.
Haha yeah .357 String Band hold a special place in my heart. I just sent you a PM with Pinebox Serenade.

So I don't double post I'm going to just edit this post with a new Mixtape (when you're unemployed you find that you have a lot of time on your hands.)

Live Band Hip Hop

01. Big City Bright Lights - Artofficial

A group I've had for about a year now, a very good blend of jazz and hip hop.

02. Digital Cafe (ft. Viveca) - Audible Mainframe

Were my favourite group for about a month, this song in particular. Very relaxing with a beat you can't help but nod your to.

03. American Machine - The Blend

High energy band, one of the best out there right now. I will be uploading this album to mediafire soon so if you like them just send me a PM.

04. America Loves Gangsta (ft. Tim Means) - CunninLynguists

People who read the Hip Hop section in these forums know how much I praise this group, well for those of you who haven't have the pleasure of hearing them, now you can.

05. Rise - Flobots

I found this song to be more power than the bigger single "Handlebars", none-the-less this group proves that hip hop needs more cello!

06. Follow - G Band Free

Ahhh this song is easily in my top 10 songs of all time, such a meaningful beautiful song, I have this group uploaded to mediafire so if you like them and want more just send me a PM.

07. Beautiful - Animate Objects

While I wasn't a huge fan of the album in it's entirety this song in particular stood out above the rest. I've found that it flows very well after "Follow" in case anyone was wondering if I put them back-to-back on purpose.

08. There U R - Restoring Poetry In Music

One of my favourite groups that I don't spin regularly enough, Let me know what you think of this one.

09. Doomsday Device - Warsawpack

One of those bands I have that I feel proud to have, very insightful lyrics on politics and world events with a hip hop/ reggae tone, not to be overlooked.

10. Aggression - Gruvis Malt

A weird way to end the playlist, it's one of those songs you'll either hate or love, I'm hoping for the later.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtl0zyxhh45

Last edited by LoathsomePete; 03-14-2009 at 09:14 PM.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote